I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Baby, I love you so much! :)

39951_429035241796_793041796_4595699_6395779_n

Matanda na siyaaaa :X HAHA. 20 years na siyang andito sa Earth! And for the last 3 years and a half, God blessed me with a very very sweet bestfriend, baby, love, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend and everything :)

Wala akong maisip na malagay talaga dito sa blog. Gusto ko lang isabe na birthday niya :X Haha.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYLOVE :) I love you so much more than you’ll ever know. Enjoy your day, because you are extraordinarily special for me and for everyone who loves you :) You are the best :*

Sorry pag madalas kitang inaaway :( Huhu. And thank you for always being the best girl ever, all the time.

Happy Birthday! :X

DSC_0059

I love you always, all ways :*

No comments:

Post a Comment