I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Monday, October 4, 2010

Vampire Diaries and CSI:Miami

Yea. I am watching Vampire Diaries, and I think it’s not my kind of thing! LOL. It’s so creepy and scary! It’s ugh >_> HAHAHA! I don’t know the word, but I don’t like it, yet somehow, it’s very intriguing. I’m still trying to finish Season 1.

There are also a lot of HOOOOT guyssss in the show =)) HAHAHAHAHA! I don’t like Stefan(the bida vampire), he looks like this:

Untitled

HAHAHAHAHA KIDDING! =)) HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Minsan pag muka siyang constipated or napakaseryoso, ganyan naiisip ko sa mukha niya which is weird kasi di naman talaga ganyan itsura niya =)) HAHAHAHA MALAYO TEH! Pogi siya =)) And I like him.

And Elena(the bida human girl) looks just like Selena Gomez!! HAHAHA. Kbye.

And Damon is yes(I like him better than Stefan!) =P~ HAHAHAHAAHAHHA! So pogiiiii, and cute and makulit and pogi, why like that! :”> HARHARHAR HAHAHA

I’ll be watching again tomorrow! I stopped watching because I’m alone and the show’s very scary =)) HAHA! It’s giving me goosebumps!

So. AT LONG LAST, CSI:MIAMI has aired their very first episode of their very new season(9)!! YAY FOR MEEE :D :D HAHAHA! I have waited 2weeks for it, and sobra akong nagiisip lage, “HALA TAPOS NA ATA ANG CSI:MIAMI!! BAT GANON! BITIN NAMAN! BAKA DI NA SILA MAGLALABAS OR MAGAAIR NG EPISODES!!”. HAHAHA! Paranoid lang! Kasi naman :| Gusto ko nga ng CSI! HUHUHU

Anw. Bat ganon :( Namatay si Jesse sa CSI :( Isang season lang siyaaaaa!! TSSSSS :(( ANG SAAAD :(( KBYE :((

Ayon lang. I’m sleepyyyyyyy!! Goodnight people :)

GOD Bless, everyone! Everything will be just fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment