I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 17 --- What do you want to be when you get older?

I want to be a CSI agent. LOLJK. But seriously, I wanna be a CSI agent, even just on the TV show. I will be very very happy with that =))

But I want to become a famous architect. :(( I want to build high-rise buildings or tropical houses. :)) Haha. I have big dreamsss, and I want them all to come true! <3 Hihi.

I also want to be a model. A ramp model. =)) Hahahahaha. BAT BA! Or I want to be 5’8’’ in height!! :”> I want to get taller! HUHUHU

I want to be a mum of twin boys!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

K. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment