I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Uhh

Bad vibes. I hate it. -___-

A lot of things are going through my mind lately, I mean A LOT which really irritates me.

Err. If only I can take them off my mind that easy, sad thing is, I CAN'T.

I can't take them all at the same time.

I don't even know what my problem is. Stupid me. I know some of them, and I'm clueless on the rest of those stupid problemsssssss.

Grr. I'm getting irritated but I still can control myself. I guess I'm just too numb or too immune that I still can take all of these. (EMO? YUCKS)

I think a lot, I overanalyze a lot of things. Literally. I hate it. I hate myself as much as I hate my thoughts.

My mind's going to blow from all of these NONSENSE stuffs.

I guess, some of them are not.

Maybe, I'm just the worst person ever :(

No comments:

Post a Comment