I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 25 --- Would you rather date someone plain with an amazing personality or someone beautiful with a plain personality?

I would definitely date someone plain with an amazing personality. Plain is simple, simple is better, better is good. I mean, if you’re amazing, you can be too much. LOLJK

I want someone with an amazing personality, the one who I can talk to for long hours without boring myself. Or even we don’t talk, I will still think of him as someone with this great personality.

Someone with an amazing personality will make him amazing all throughout. You won’t even notice he’s just a plain boy, but you’ll see him as someone so special and unique and amazing and great and wow and woah like ye ye. =)) HAHA. You know, you get me. I know.

Bye. =)) HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment