I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ghibli




Studio Ghibli, Inc. (株式会社スタジオジブリ Kabushiki-kaisha Sutajio Jibur) is a Japanese animation film studio. The company's logo features the character Totoro (a large forest spirit) from Hayao Miyazaki's film My Neighbor Totoro.

The name Ghibli is based on the Arabic name for the sirocco, or Mediterranean wind, which the Italians used for their Saharan scouting planes in the Second World War. The idea being that the studio would blow a new wind through the Japanese anime industry.

-- Wikipedia

Studio Ghibli!! <3 <3 Favorite kong studio ng anime ito. Yay! :D Simula nung napanood ko ang Ponyo Off the Cliff, yey, naging paborito ko na ito. HAHA!

Tas nipanuod ko next yung Spirited Away. Tas yung My Neighbour Totoro. Tas yung Kiki's Delivery Service.

Tas tas inunuod ko next yung Howl's Moving Castle at yung Grave of the Fireflies.

Tas nagdodownload nanaman ako ng 5movies nila, kaso antagal tagal! Kasi naman, SUPERPLENTY GB lahat yon ._. Tapos tapos UGH, naiirita ako maghantay ng super tagal na 1day! Grr. Lage kong niiistop kaya err. Ngayon 70+% na siya kasi iniwan ko PC ko. Amp. Grabe sobrang tagal naman non :(( Pero malapit na, 4hrs nalang. Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey! :D


PLS MADOWNLOAD KANA PLS PLS PLS PLS :))))))))) 

SUPER EXCITED :))

No comments:

Post a Comment