I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Thursday, September 24, 2009

New

All good now. And I'll be better for the next days I hope.

I'll be back soon. Sandy will be back, the real Sandy. The old Sandy everyone once knew. Every bit of Sandy that has been broken and lost. Then magugulat you, "Wow si Sandy!! :)".

I'll be bringing back all the pieces.

We'll all be meeting you again soon. And we'll be good friends by that time, no hard feelings and any grudges. Just friends. And I think that would be the right time that we can talk like good friends. Now, I know everything wasn't at the right time.

I'm not mad and all pero siguro galit ako ngayon, yes i am kasi for being tooooo honest with me haha. Kaso wala kasi mapupuntahan yung galit ko (nonsense pointless) hahaha mawawala din yon.

I just want you to be happy :) and wish you all the luck in your life. Godbless :)

Take good care of yourself. I'll meet you some other time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment