I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sorry Thankyou

Sorry dun sa mga nabubuhusan ko ng galit at sama ng loob. Sorry sa lahat :(

Sorry sa mga nasabihan ko din ng mga nakakainis at nakakasakit na salita. Sa pagiging stubborn ko and complicated. Sa pagiging bitchy bitch ko at mean. Sorry.

I'm sorry for the people who got involved in my situation. We have complications now and I'm sorry :( I hope someday you'll understand why I acted that way, maybe because I'm in pain at the moment and mad of what happened. I'm sorry.

Sa mga mukang kinausap ko lang kasi kelangan ko ng tulong, I'm sorry :( Di ako ganon. Don't get me the wrong way, magulo lang talaga ako nung past days. I was in pain, I was mad and so so so complicated. I'm sorry.

Pero thankyou. Thankyou for putting up with me. For bearing with me for the past weeks. Thankyou for the strength and words that you gave me.

You all made me stronger.

Thankyou for being so nice and all. For being a friend and for lending me your ears.

SALAMAT SA LAHAT :) LABYU PRENS.

Thankyou sa CCF at lalo na kay God :(( He really made me feel so complete and stronger sa araw araw. ThankYou. IloveYou♥

2 comments: