I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 21 --- Turn on’s and off’s

Hmmm…

Turn ons:

1) Humor. A very very good sense of humor. As in like, super funny like ye.
2) God-fearing. God should always be the number 1 priority before anything else.
3) Family-oriented.
4) Musically inclined.
5) A good friend and who can be my best friend.
6) Someone with a dream / ambition in life. Yah kno, the future is important. =))
7) Someone who can make me smile / laugh even with the most random and nonsense stuff he does or says.
8) Not so clingy and needy and annoying. =)) LOLJK someone who can make “pa-miss” sometimes. Nyahaha
9) Who can say anything to me, even the bad stuff. Honest.
10) Who can be my barkada and can easily get along with my friends like ye!

Turn offs:

1) Anything/something that anyone/someone/somebody/anybody tells me that is negative will make a big impression on me and will make me start not liking the person. Nyahaha. I never listen to my own opinion but listen to other people’s opinions or comments instead. LOL.
2) Doesn’t know God.
3) Trying hard, annoying pretentious people. FU. Why can’t you just be yourfreakingself!
4) Pacool, pamacho, yabang, mamaru (know-it-all) STFU. FU.
5) Clingy/obsessed. LOLJK. Ambisyosa lang!
6) Manyak! NYAHAHA.
7) Too serious with his life. I mean, it’s okay if you have a serious dream, that’s really a turn on, but if you don’t even know how to get a joke or even make a joke or even get along with my friends… Get a life, dude. You should learn how to kidd or joke or laugh or even fcking smile. Jk. Hahaha! Pacool lang ako. =))
8) Who cannot stand my friends and doesn’t like them. FU. Go buy your own cool friends. Hehehe!

Okay. I’m too lazy to enumerate na. HAHA. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment