I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Thursday, June 16, 2011

TV Shows

Why so many! Why so nice! X(

I’ve been a TVshow/sitcom addict ever since I started watching CSI:LV. It’s been the nicest thing I ever did in my life. LOLJK =)) HAHAHAHA

There are a lot of new sitcoms and shows this season, and I added 3 new shows on my list again. HAHA! Kbye.

I’ve been using Get Glue to get stickers from different shows/artists/movies/etc. But now, I will be using it to get updated with new tv shows and movies. Wahaha.

Okay fine. Bye. Hahaha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment