I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 23 --- A letter to someone. Anyone

Hmm. Because Father’s Day is near, I’m gonna write a letter for my Dud. This is just gonna be a short letter because I don’t want some drama.

Dear Dud,

Happy Father’s Day! Hahahaha. I love you. Thank you for being the bestest Dud ever in the whole wide world. For being so patient and understanding with the three of us even we are the most hard-headed children in the whole wide world. Haha. For teaching us things that we’ll never learn from anyone else.

dud

We love you!!! :) You and Mum!! We thank God for giving us the best parents in the world! ♥

Love,

Sandy + Omar & Oleanna

Happy Father’s Day to all Duds out there! :) Godbless everyone! ;)

1 comment: