I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I should STOP

Stop looking on people’s negative features. It’s so wrong. As if I’m so perfect that I can judge whoever I want. :|

UGH.

Whenever I see negative stuff on people, I get turned off and will never ever see the positive side of the person. :( Unless I my conscience will tell me I am being mean and rude and stupid and bad and evil.

I should start seeing the goodness of all people. Me myself and I, have the same negative qualities that those people have. I am being self-centered and proud. Meany.

I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.I.AM.GONNA.CHANGE.

I should also stop saying bad stuff. Like, cuss a word, or curse someone without any reason, or just simply criticize other people because of this and that.

I really should change. I MUST change. I NEED to change. :( Huhu.

Now I am emo. Gosh. This emo life is getting on my nerves. :(( See.

I SHOULD ALSO HAVE A VERY VERY VERY VERY BIG HUGE GIGANTIC PATIENCE!!!! And never get annoyed easily with things!! Because it’s rude and annoying. Wahehe

Number one: Stop judging people. It’s cruel and inhuman.

Number two: Stop thinking about the negative stuff. Nobody’s perfect. It’s who they are, stop judging.

Number three: Stop saying bad stuff.

Number four: DO THESE THINGS.

Number five: Stop being so stubborn and proud. It’s annoying.

Number six: Stop being annoying. :(

Number seven: Stop being emo. Wahahaha =)) This post is so emo. Gosh. I can feel my emoness inside.

Ok. I need to do these things starting in

3…

2…

1…

GO! HAHAHA =)) K. Basta, I need to change. Hehe.

Goodnight, guys! Hahaha! Godbless everyone! :)

PS. Happy birthday to my bestfriend for how many years, Danica Ang. Hahaha. ILY, Bah! :) IMY!! Let’s talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment