I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Miss

I’m missing a lot of things, seriously.

I miss blogging. Hahaha! I can’t think of anything to write. No, rephrase. I want to write a lot of things but I’m not in the mood to write a very very long nonsense paragraphs.

I miss my Semper Fidelis. WTH. Err, I really miss being a high school student. T.T I miss all the happenings, everything seems to be so simple when you’re in highschool - compared to college.

I miss Mhagzz. SOBRAAAA. I miss being with them, swear. I can be the craziest person ever when I’m with them. I can act like a crazy person even we’re in the mall or anywhere we want to be crazy and weird. HAHAHA! I just really miss their company.

I miss reading. Reading books. I want to read and read and read which makes me really happy when doing it. I can read 24hours in a day and won’t even get bored. And I’m a bad reader. HAHA! Especially when the story’s very very interesting, I’ll pause reading then imagine the story. Wahaha! And when the story’s exciting, I’m a cheater because I’ll read the very last 3 chapters of the book =)) HAHAHAHA. I miss reading. WTF. I also want to buy a new book, I saw a new book released by Kinsella, and i really really want it. T.T :(( GRRRR. I’ll buy the book when I get the chance to go to Powerbooks, if ever the book is already released here in the Philippines. I hope so. And also I want to complete the Series of Unfortunate Events. I think it has 13 books? Please buy me the series T.T

I miss painting/doing any artsy stuffs. SUPER. I miss being dirty and all. I miss painting what I want to paint. I miss everything about arts. Oil Pastel. Acrylic Paint. Paintbrushes. Canvas. Doing anything useful. GRR. I miss artssss. =)) WTF.

Yang lang naman :)) OA lang ako =))

I only miss what I usually do, things that makes me really happy, things that makes me feel I’m Sandy. I still want to continue doing all of the things written above but I don’t have enough time. My schedule is a shit. GRR. Next time :> I know there’ll be a time :D

Bababababababaye.

No comments:

Post a Comment