I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30-Day Challenge II

I know I still haven’t finished my last 30-day challenge, but yea. I wanna do this! AJA! B-)

LOLJK. Well, I just wanna do this out of boredom, but I will really really really try to finish this challenge! And maybe I’ll look for my old challenge and try finishing it, too! :> Uh huh!

K. I saw this challenge in Tumblr, so IDK where I’m supposed to do this but I’ll be doing  it here, on my blogspot. Hihi.

Goodluck!

tumblr_lh6h0isaaq1qb6t6wo1_500

You might wanna do this, too! Come one! Lesgow sagow yow yow yow! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment