I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, March 25, 2011

4th yr–2nd sem, buh-bye!

Soooo yea. Everything’s already done with this semester!

  • Done with our Design plate.
  • Done with our RMA! WOO
  • Done with all final exams!
  • Done with the sleepless and stressful nights!!
  • Done with FOURTH YEAAAR! And next semester, we will all be FIFTH YEAR, dudes! B-) Nyahaha.

Now. Yea. K. Lalala.

I want to cook and eat!! And I also love this photo app, DOODLE BOOTH. Haha. It’s cute!

    Untitled-2

Nyahaha. Kbye. Sarreh! It’s cute kase!

Look at mybibi turtles <3 They so big naaa but still babies <3

1

Gardo and Ed.

DSC_0281

Mcdo is so arteeeeeeee na!!! :)) You can sign up on their McDelivery then you can create your own profile and avatar, SOON. LOL =))

Untitled

And I also arranged my books :)) And I am regretting it because I don’t know. I liked how the books were scattered everywhere on my shelf before. Now, it’s toooooo tidy to look at. Haha. It’s just, IDK. K. Haha. Whatever, atleast my shelf and books are now free from dusts! Haha

Try this online shop in FB, Lemondrops! They really do have nice collections and the prices are really really affordableee! <3 Very nice!

Now I am really really sleepy! I need to sleep now because I still haven’t slept for a day now. and haven’t had any good sleep since I don’t know when starting last month, I think. K whatever.

Bye guys! Goodnight ;) Hihi

Godbless everyone! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment