I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tuesday–Wednesday ♥

Hihihi :)

I will not be writing too much text on his post because I’m lazy and late for school, I haven’t showered and eaten yet. Blah. I’ll be posting photos <3

P.S. I won’t upload all the pictures because…. hahahaha and I won’t be posting some pictures that are supposed to be “WOW” because….. hehehe =))

anigif

This is our “haaah-chiiiing” picture :))

IMG_0095

We made lasagnas :”> Hihi. Yuum

DSC_0650

IMG_0143IMG_0122IMG_0138Me loves these girlsssss to bitsss :* Hihi.

IMG_0115

For 9 years. Ew. Joke =)) Love you, Bah! :*

IMG_0148IMG_0149

I love my bebe foreeeeever and ever until eternityyy :*

DSC_0531

Love this girl forever and ever and ever and eveeer <3

Hihihi. That’s all.

Jollibee. Rustan’s. Lasagna. Make-ups. Photoshoots. Pictures. I know what you did last summer. I still know what you did last summer. Dota. Leap Year. Chocolates. More lasagna. Dota. Showers(LOL).

Hihihi. Good afternoon, everyooone :> Have a wonderfuuuuul day! Hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment