I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dolls

I gaya my bebe again! :”> Hihi. She is such a role model. Hihihihi <3
DSC_0431
These are my dolls. Hihi. I wish I know how to use the camera, bwahaha =))
 
Anw, I will tell each of their stories, the ones I’ll be remembering.
Baby – from Y2K in a toycrane from Timezone
Duggy – gift from Sandra? I think.
Monkeee – bought at Toys R Us
Monkee -- from my bebe <3  she used her tickets in Timezone to buy me this giant monkey slipper . Hihi
Yeepee – from someone
Froggy – from someone, toycrane from Timezone
Monke – bought at USS
Monki – bought from a toystore, I guess?
Roar – my sisters, from our cousin
Whitee – my sisters, from somewhere LOL
 
Nyahaha. I did not put Baby Shrek because he is a pillow and Mickey mouse because he is so tiny and round! :))
That’s all <3 Hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment