I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 1 – Write some basic things abt yourself

Well. Hmm.

Cassandra Sy Agcaoili. Sandy. Sande. Sandee. Sandi. Whatever.

I’m turning 19 this April. And I hate it because I feel so old! Haha. Jk.

I am thin!! SUPER THIN! Haha. 5’4’’ in height, I think.

University of Santo Tomas. BS Architecture. Irregular. Incoming 5th year student :”> LOL. =))

Books. Books. Books. Sleeping. Computer. Movies. Eating. Blogging. Bullying and annoying people.

Talkative. Tactless. Masunget. Moody. Annoying. Bully. Proud. LOLJK. Makulet. Mapangasar at mapangapi. Haha. Pikon. HAHAHAHA. Unfair. Jk ule. Hahahahaha! I kid / joke a loooooot. :))

CSI. House. HIMYM. Pretty Little Liars. Modern Family. Hellcats. Vampire Diaries.

Dog; Chihuahua – Kevin
Turtles – Ed and Gardo
I wish to have a monkey someday! Hahaha.

God. Family. Bestfriends. Friends. <3

Alternative / Altern-rock

Yellow / Green

Sense of humor. Funny. Considerate. Reasonable. One who can stand or bear with my most annoying personality.

I get annoyed easily even with the shallowest reason you can think of!! And when I get annoyed, be sure not to talk to me or I’ll just be masunget to you. LOLJK!

Books!

Lol whatever. Blabla.

No comments:

Post a Comment