I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chicharon & Carbonara

I’ve been craving for chicharon since last night <3 And noooow, I have it! AHIHIHI.

My sister and I were planning to make chocolate cake because I am still craving for it since forever, but decided to make carbonara fettuccine instead. :)

page

Ahihihi. I will be eating my chicharon later because I am already full! Bwahaha.

Me loves to eat, me loves to sleep. But I never ever get fat. Grr. I wish I’ll be a hundred pound sexy hot cover girl someday :)))) JOKE! HAHAHAHA! I just wish to gain more pounds. Haha.

I wasn’t able to go to church, AGAIN :| I’m so sorry. :(( Ugh :|

Anyway, have a blessed day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment