I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dinoworld!

Today, Rella and I were supposed to finish our RMA research whatever in the UST Library. But then, we got lazy and decided to go to the National Library! OHA :>

Soooo, we were in the jeep and we passed by this cool playground!! DINOWORLD aka Rizal Park/Paco Park =)) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

To make the long story short, we ended up playing in the park for an hour. Haha. We took pictures and played in the slides. Mostly, we took pictures with the dinosaurs! That’s why we called the place, DINOWORLD B-) COOL, HUH? :> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We played before we went to the library. Yes, that’s how we roll. Hahahaha =))

Here are some pictures blah blah because I really want to sleep now but I want to brag about our adventure first before I go to bed :”>

page

I don’t have Diorella’s pictures because she didn’t send me the files, but yea. I like our hippo picture! <3 It’s soo cuteeeee! Hihi.

3

We saw this kiddie monkey bars and I was trying to go up to the top but I got scared so I panicked and was shouting that I’m gonna fall. Hahaha. It’s scary, really!! Try it sometime!! So yea, I didn’t make it to the top. LOL. And then Diorella also climbed up and sat on the opposite side :”> HIHI.

And going down was a struggle, I tell you. It really was. =)) We were supposed to jump from our place to the ground, but it was so scary, our arms might break! So we climbed down again on the bars just like how we climbed up, but only the other way around. Blah blah.

After that, we decided to walk from the park to the National Library. We didn’t know that we needed Reader’s Card/Library Card to get in, so we bought a card for ourselves!! NOW, we have a READER’S CARD! B-)

We are so studious!! <3 I can’t believe it! We registered our names and infos then tried looking for books, but failed :| National Library is BLAH. LOLJK. We’re just disappointed that we didn’t find what we’re searching for. But I’m happy that we have our own READER’S CARD! HAHAHAHAHAHA! PROUD! I AM SO PROUUUD AHHAHAHA

5

That’s all thank you. Bye. Haha :))

Goodnight everyone! :* Godbless ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment