I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Monday, February 21, 2011

Ehehehehe

This is one funny blog by my bebe, click here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA =)) Am I that annoying? Gosh :))

Anw, I have a fat picture now! Ajejeje

IMG_0069

Now, I can say that I’m never gonna wish to be fat anymore, never ever! LOLJK! =))

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hey, look! We saw a monkey when we were in Batangas! <3 HE IS SO CUTE< I’m naming him, manki. Hihihi

1

2

HIHIHI ANG CUTEEEE NOOOH! <3 Kumakain siya ng tinapay na binigay namen sakanya! Tas ano, yung tour guide sa hiking namin, lumalapit kay manki, tas nagagalit siya!! :)) Kasi kaaway niya pala yung tour guide :))

Ehehehehe. YUN LANG KBOW. =))

Goodnight world! Godbless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment