I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MONKEY ♥

page

I have a new monkeeeey! <3 Nyahaha. Rella got it for meeee! I love you bebe! :*

It’s a giant monkey slipper!! But this is only one pair, the other one is for Rella. Hihi. But she lacked 40tickets a while ago to buy the other pair, so we’ll get it next time nalang :”> HIHIHI

The other monkey is the one I bought from somewhere over the rainbow. LOL. I’m still thinking of what I’ll call him. Hmm.

The monkey slipper’s name is MONKEY =)))) HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ang cute noh, parang si Doraemon lang. HAHAHAHA =)) LOLJK. Ako lang natatawa. Kbye.

Hihi. I want to get the VERY BIG MONKEY in the toy crane kanina :(( HUHU. NEXT TIME!! And I also want the Shrek solar powered chuba :(( SAD </3

ANW, I am so happy todaaaaaaaaaay! ♥ HIHI.

Thankyou so much, Bebe! I love you :) Hihi. I’m still waiting for my Jenga. LOLJK. Haha! Kiddingggg. I’m happy with this and the dance dance bonding :”> HAHA. And for every minute. Sweet. Hihi

Yun lang.

Goodnight everyone!! :) Godbless. Hihi

P.S. GOODLUCK RMA! AJA AJA FIGHTING. ANNOYING RMA, GRR –_-“ Screw you.

2 comments: