I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wassap!

Hey. I’m so bored.

Do you know the dance dance revo in Timezone? It’s cool! It’ll make your legs firmer and fitter and sexier! HAHAAHAHAHAAA =)) Try it, I love playing that game, gosh!!! I wish I will be a good dancer someday! Or whatever. You know, I’m an ambitious girl! Hehehe

I was bored, so I took some photos! And because, I was jealous of my sister! I tried her prom dress bec I want to have a dress!!! x( HIHI!

I’LL POST IT BECAUSE I AM MAYABANG AND PAPANSIN AND PROUD OF MYSELF. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOLJK!page2

Really, my point of making this blog is to yabang my picture! Hehehe =)) I'm kapal face! Why ba! =)) HAHAHA!

I am arte now, ‘coz I am on a pink dress! <3 HIHIHIHI

Ok. Goodnight :* Labya all! Godbless ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment