I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Officially broke

Hello, I am one poor thing, I am offially broke this month :| Kbye. Haha. But I am happy with the things that I spent on.

I spent my savings and allowance for something, for my RMA, for some printing stuff and whatever and maybe because of going out all the time or every after class :)) AHA! I know. ALSO FOR ARKIWEEK! x( For our float, specifically.

Ok so whatever.

When we went to Pangasinan/Subic/Batangas last week, I was already broke that time. I asked money from my parents and they gave me some. So yey, I have money already for our trip. Hihi. Here are some picture! <3

pangasinanPangasinan

subicSubic

batangasBatangas

I tried spending less when we came back here in Manila, but yes, I still needed money for school because it’s not yet the end of the month so it means it’s still not yet allowance giving month =)) I borrowed money from our Ate here. Haha.

Anw, after this and that. We spent a lot of time in the library :> OHA! We did our RRL for our RMA. It’s kinda annoying and fun. Haha. Whatever. Then spent money on photocopying a lot of articles.

Rella and I went to Trinoma today and bought some stuff.

I bought three books and paid only 10% of it’s original total price. HIHI! I am the happiest girl ever <3 HIHI.

Then I also bought Trolls for only 10pesos! Wahahaha

page

HAHAHAHAHAA! Aren’t they so cute! <3 =)) HIhihihihihihihi.

That’s all. Hihi.

Goodnight everyone! :) Godbless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment