I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 2 – 10 likes and dislikes

Likes

1. Books. Anything with an interesting plot.
2. Movies / TV shows.
3. Monkeys. Turtles.
4. CSI.
5. Sleeping. Spending time in our home and being alone in my bed. LOLJK. Haha 
6. Spending time with my family / close friends. :> Hihi.
7. Clothes. Jk. Hahaha. Yes, clothes.
8. Potatoes. According to my bebe. Haha.
9. Annoying people. Bullying people.
10. Talking? Hahaha. LOL. I can’t think of anything really. IDK why.
11. Beach. Hihi.

Dislikes

1. People annoying me. People bullying me. HAHAHAHAHA =))
2. Crowded places.
3. Noisy places.
4. Unreasonable people! Inconsiderate people! And people-I-really-can’t-understand-why-they’re-like-this-and-that! Immature and nonsense people! GAH! Now I’m annoyed.
5. Philippine traffic and cars and whatever that is in and on the road!!! =))
6. Maarte people. Annoying people. Especially the ones who are papansin and KSP and and plastic and epal and IDK why they act like that stupid people.
7. Snorkling. Hmm. I like to snorkel but I don’t want to because I DISLIKE THE FISHES! HAHAHAHAHAHA
8. Overthinking. Overanalyzing things :| Lalala…
9. Reptiles. Lizards. Snakes. Anything with a scale. UGH @_@
10. Rodents. ESPECIALLY RATS :|
11. PIMPLES :)))))
12. Waiting. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment