I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, July 23, 2010

What is wrong with you?

Gah. I should be hating you, but no, I can't. Stupid you.

What is your freaking problem? -_____-

Lalalalalalala. 

Haha. NAKAKAINIS. Gusto kong iprito taba mo kaso baka maging chicharon. HUHU :((

Bat ba kasi andaming mong dahilan. Nakakainis na :| KAIRITA LANG EH.

Andami mong arte. Porke may personal reason ka or porke nahihiya ka. Kainis.

Isang ":))" or isang ":((" lang naman ang gagawin mo, di mo pa kaya! :| AMIN NA KASI :"> HIHIHIHI <3 Joke lang. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH. Landeeee. Lols.

NYENYENYE. Ewanko sayo. HAHAHAHA. Dami mong alam, kainis teh.

Kbye. Epalera lamang ako :)) Naglalabas lang ng emotions. Bat ba. HAHAHA.

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment