I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, June 14, 2009

BABYLOVE

Diorella&Cassandra

This is Diorella and yours truly, the beautiful blogger, MEEEEEE :"> HAHAHA!!

I am writing a blog about her because first, she asked me to and second i want to reply to her blog about me :">

Her blog is very very very very very sweeeet. I never thought she'd write something like that for me :) She wrote that I affect her life DIFFERENTLY. Okay?! In a good way :D

She wrote that she acts more like herself whenever she's with me. WOW. Like, what will you feel when someone tells you that line, it's so touching. Woohoo. :> Ohaa. Then she wrote that I'll be her bestest best friend forever :"> I know that she'll also be a part of my life forever :)

Hmm. Something that I like about her? She's my boyfriend :"> "We kiss all the time. --> Diorella", hindi po totoo yan. Hahahaha!! Boyfriend ko lang siya pero di kami lagi nagkikiss. Siyempre, joke lang. Wahaha! She's my bestest bestest best friend ever and we have our boyfriendssss!! Clear?! =))

Nothing and no one can separate our bond. We're inseparable. She knows a lot about my life. She knows almost every detail of my life :) I love talking to her about anything that is nonsense. Laughing and doing things that I can't do without her. She's my partner-in-crime. B-) Pero ako lang CSI sa aming dalawa. Wahaha! Sakim masyado? Hahaha!

I think she's the only person who knows when to wake me up and the right time to wake me up. She's my beautiful alarm clock. She knows that she should wake me up 20minutes after she wakes up. Oha :>

Sometimes, I keep myself not to tell her something, but it only ends up telling her everything =)) Because i love her so much. She tells me almost everything about her life, i guess? :))

She's like my OLDER sister. You know, like we plan this for tomorrow. We'll meet at this place tomorrow. We should wear like this and like that. Like sometimes, I can't do this stupid thing if I'm not with her. She's my soulsister. A sister from a different mother and father. XD

We usually go out on a date once or twice a month. I won't ever ever get bored even she's the only person I'm with or even she's the only person I'm talking to. I can do the craziest or stupidest thing IF I'm with her. HAHAHA!! Kasama sa kahihiyaan at kaisip batahan. =))

Lagi ko siyang inaaway pala. Kahit ako na yung mali, inaaway ko padin siya. =)) Kasi lab na lab na lab ko siya :)

Wala nako maisip seryoso. :)) Peelems. Mahal kita Jorang kahit inaaway moko lagi :*

I'll be with you forever and ever. Kapitbahay tayo ha! :x

No comments:

Post a Comment