I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Monday, June 22, 2009

DRAMAQUEEN

Uh. What do I want to write? I don't know. I'm a bit emotional today, this late in the morning. T.T

I just want to cry and cry and cry. I don't know why. I feel something's wrong but I just don't know. I think I know it, but he just doesn't want to talk about it. He doesn't want to fight with me. I don't care if we fight or not, because I don't want the problem to get bigger without giving me any idea what it is about. T.T

I know something's wrong with me. I'm childish, I act stupid, I act as if I'm so insensitive, I act so crazy, weird and stupid that I don't even notice that I'm hurting someone else's feelings. Sorry.

I don't know. I just want to hate myself right at this very moment. Seriously.

You. Yes you. Always remember, I'm not sad or anything. I'm happy, super happy. Keep that in mind. Sorry if sometimes, i act like a drama queen :( And when I say some things, it always comes out wrong. I don't know. Someone told me way way back when I was in highschool, "hindi kana talaga magbabago sa mga mali mo, puro ka lang promises.".

IDK, I'm scared or somewhat paranoid about it or my attitude? You know, "WHAT IF's QUEEN." Err. I hate myself. T.T Help me. Grr.

Anywaaaaaaay, I'm good. Really really good. Wahahahaha!! =)) Gusto ko lang talaga magdrama, anong pake mo ha! Actress nga ako. Awardan mo nako, dali dali! =P~ Nakakaexcite.

Magreact ang magreact, kung alam ko lang, nagdradrama ka din sa loob looban mo. Woo. Selfish!! =))

Peelems,
Drama Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment