I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, June 19, 2009

SANDRALAB

Sandy & Sandra

Hi, I'm Sandy and the one I'm with is Sandra. She's one of my bestest bestfriendssss :D I met her when we were in our first semester in first year college. I met her from Diorella who was her seatmate in one of our subjects.

Her name is Cristina Sandra Socorro Esmeria Miguel. But you can call her Sandra, Cristina, Teeny, Miggy, Miguelita, Bakla, Esmerita, Soco, Coro, Sandrita and whatever you like to call her. I call her Lab or Nuggerlab :))

She just turned 18 last June 15. She's already old. She just celebrated her year of womanhood. It wasn't a big birthday, she didn't even had a party or we weren't even invited at her party the day before her real birthday. Hahaha!! (Bitter msyado eh wahaha)

Okay. So Rella and I decided to write a blog about her. You know, cause we're sweet. WE KNOW! Thanks :)) Soooo, Sandra is one of my bestest best friends. (andami kong besprens x_x) BAT BA! Isa siya sa bestest best. :)

I talk to her a lot. I talk to her in the weirdest manner. =)) Oh wait, WE TALK TOGETHER in our weirdest manners. =)) Like, we talk in our British accents, "Yii, wi arr di vrituzelli ziztas" HAHAHAHAHA!!

Of course, I also talk to her seriouly. I can tell her almost everything. Serious things or any crazy things I can tell her. She's trustworthy, one thing I can be sure of :)

I'm always with her. ALWAYS. And I really love her company :) Seriously.

Sometimes she's annoying. Hahaha! Sorry na Lab. Mahal kita :* (Hoy aminado akong nakakainis ako at nakakairita ha, I'm guilty :>) Sometimes, she acts childish or whatever. I can't explain it. Uh. She acts like she's not Sandra? Parang ganyan. XD LOL. Pake mo ba. Pero sanay na ako sa ugali niya. Swear.

Parang ganito nalang palagi:

Sandra: *baby talk* eee kasi ee, ayun siyaa oooh :"> nahihiya akoo :3
Rella&Sandy: *tingin ng sabay kay Sandra* ano ba yan kinikilig ka nanaman!!

~ ganyan lang palagi =)) Parang sanay na kami sa isa't isa. XD Seryowsow.

Uh. What else? Wait. Uh? Wala nako maisip. Uh. Next time kapag naisip ko yung masasabe ko. Hahaha! Memory gap. Sorry na. I love her so much, swear :D The three of us will be neighbours forever and ever =))

Happy 18th Birthday Bakla! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment