I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blogger

I have a new blogspot/blogsite/blogger or whatever you call it. Pasimuno ni Rellaaaaa XD

She made a new blog which I won't put in here because maybe, only maybe, she'll get mad at me if I put her new blogsite here without asking any permission from her. Hahahah!

So I also made a new one, a partner of her new blogsite which you don't know and you'll never know unless she tells you her own URL personally. HAHAHA.

click click click
(former mystupidemoblog.blogspot)

Hahaha. Enjoy! :D This will still be my active and private blogsite. I'll soon be posting the same blog entries on this blog and on my new blog. Weird me. HAHAHA! Loser huhuhuhu.

Maybe I'll be making that blogsite public after some time, but not now :) Then I'm planning to change the URL next time. I dunno where I'm gonna use the url that I have in mind, here or there? Lols? Hmm.

Sooo, enjoy blogging. Enjoy reading!! :)

P.S. If you have any violent comments or reactions with my postssss, SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH UP :)))))) Joke. Just tell me, okay? I don't bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment