I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hate

Ugh. I hate myself. I really don't know why.

I'm starting to act so stupid and annoying(which I think I really am). It's only now that I realized that I'm soooo so annoyingly stupid and loud. Ugh. I hate me, period.

Hmm. Why do I hate myself?

  1. Because I'm too talkative that I talk so much about things which other people would give double meaning to it or rather would make a big deal out of it. Ugh. Sometimes I talk about things where I'm not even involved or I don't have any right to talk about it(pakelamera). Grr.

    I should learn how to shut my mouth from now on.

  2. I hate myself for hating too much :| I mean, I hate a lot of things, I hate people, I hate strangers, I hate places, things, small things and blahs(nonsense things). I hate myself for hating something that won't even benefit me. Grr. Wtf is my problem?!

    I should stop hating something/someone, it's not good and most especially, it doesn't help, for me or for anything(walang matutulong yon sa sistema ng dugo ko!!).

  3. I began to experience sudden depression. Wtf does that even mean? o.o parang, I'll be irritated from something or blah, then later on, I already hate it unless something/someone would make me change my mind about it. Ugh, I do have a weird/bad attitude.

    I must control myself!!!
-----

Ugh. I should stop myself from hating :| Huhuhuhu. Hay T.T

Gdnight, world :s

1 comment: