I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Last Song

Image 1: The Last Song

Hahahaha. I really loved this book :) I finished reading this last month or last last month? I really can't remember. Anw, this is one of Nicholas Sparks' best book ever(for me). Hahahaha!!

"Seventeen-year-old Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller's life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Tybee Island, Georgia. Three years later, she remains angry and alienated from her parents, especially her father ...until her mother decides it would be in everyone's best interest if she spent the summer on Tybee Island with him. Ronnie's father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, immersed in creating a work of art that will become the centerpiece of a local church. The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story about love in its myriad forms - first love, the love between parents and children - that demonstrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that deeply felt relationships can break our hearts ...and heal them."

Hmm. I liked the book because it's not much of a lovestory. The book, story, the characters, etc. were GREAT! :)


The movie's coming soon on Apr2010. I'm really excited about it. Though I don't like who'll play as Ronnie, MileyFreakin'Cyrus, but I'm still excited to watch the upcoming movie =)) It will surely be a hit, I hope so. Please please please, be the best actress in the movie Miley, pleaseeeee :(( LOL.


Okay. The one who'll play as Marcus is much much BETTER looking than Will!! Wtf? =)) Stupid stupid producer/director or whoever decided their parts! Maybe the guy really fitted Will's description? I dunno. We'll see. Maybe I'll change my mind after I watched the movie, which will be shown next year, because I really really liked Will's description on the book :)

I recommend this book to everyone :) It's not one of those cheezy lovebooks about blahs and blahs. Its about a broken family that will soon be healed, about love, about learning to forgive and let go of the past, about learning things that you don't even know/will understand unless you make yourself think why/how that happened, about friendship, about how you protect yourself and others, not only human but living animals(loggerhead turtles) as well, about how God can talk to you when you really try to reach out to Him and listen, etc :)

It's really a good GREAT book :) Hope you'll love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment