I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ugh

I'm planning to transfer to my new blogspot(the layout's much better). Lol. But I decided not to. I wanted to transfer to the new one for some lame stupid and nonsense reasons. For example, because I wanted to remove some entries and then keep some of it. It's hard you know. Lol. I'm too tamad to do those things(pero ginawa ko naman?).

I have already deleted some of my entries here and added new ones. It's not easy to organize a blog, I swear. Hahahaha. Sobraaa. It took me all night to decide whether to keep some of my posts or delete them permanently or save them as drafts. And tadaaah, I kept the things that I wanted my readers(if there are any) to read which is really just about my boring life. Lol. I also kept those entries that I really liked :) Sorry na. Ako na kupal.

Some of my drafts are things that I can't really publish =)) I'm ashamed to let the world know my kababawan in life. Hahahahahahhahahahah!! Someday, I'll post them, I promise. AKO NAAAAAAAA! Sorry naman.

Blah. I'm bored. What's up?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment