I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

120810

Hello :) Hahaha.

We don’t have classes today because of some reason I really do not know. Or maybe because Luis Manzano and Anne Curtis are shooting again and they wanted to close the whole campus just for them and the extras =)) HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Kidding.

I woke up at around 2pm, ate my lunch, used the computer, watched HIMYM’s latest episode and used the computer more =))

I decided to have a massage together with my sister in Tomas Morato. So yea, we did, at around 4:30pm :”> AHHHHHHHHHH, my body feels so gooood <3 My back and feet doesn’t hurt anymore when I move. Hihihi

Then we went to Il Terrazzo in Tomas Morato and bought some stuff. I bought 3 books when I saw the newly opened bookstore! I bought load for our Sun Internet =)) and uhh, DVD-Rs and CD-Rs! :”> HAHAHAHA!

I sold 5 movies! Actually, my sister sold them to her classmate and yea =)) Whatever.

I want to play IrisOnline but it never ever patches. Whenever I leave my PC to patch the game, it patches. But whenever I’m here using the computer and waiting for the game to patch, it will say, Failed to Patch blahblahchuchu :| Kbye. Hahahaha.

I am so annoyed to plan our library :(( Huhuhuhu. It’s really really hard or maybe I’m the laziest person alive :( And uh, I really thought that planning the library would be easy haha because I thought I just need to put bookshelves and desks =)) But when I researched about university libraries, hahahahaha okay nvm, it’s really annoying me =))

I think whenever there are group projects, I must remember never to group with a very very masipag classmate :))

So yea. I need to plan now :| Blah.

Goodnight :* Hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment