I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let go and let God

We need to let God control our lives, surrender everything to Him and trust Him with all of our hearts and all of our lives. Because He knows what is good for us and we need to put all our faith in Him and trust Him no matter what happens. Like whenever you’re struggling from something, just trust Him, and everything will be alright.

Hm.

Brother’s back :) He arrived this Saturday afternoon and uh, I was at school. You know! Hihi. And they ate outside because it was Tita Luz’s birthday and I was not able to sunod (what is the english of that? :))) because I was stuck at school and Dud said that it was traffic in Roxas Blvd. Sad :(

I went home with Diorella at around 8pm and I hatid (ano bang english nyan!) her and I go home na.

So when I was home, I did my usual routine and heard my parent’s beep beep outside =)) Hahahaha!

Hm. And when they came up, they say, “Oh ayan na Kuya mo!”. HAHA! Yun lang =)) HAHAHA! Jk! Basta yun. We talked and joked and blah.

Kuya went up with his baggages and say, “Did you miss me my sister? I’m here na! Hihi”. HAHAHAHAHA!

There. And uh. I forgot! Gosh! =)) Uh. He unpack his things and he doesn’t have any pasalubong to me! Gosh! I was asking for him to buy me a ring like his, and he did not even bought me one! Because it’s expensive daw =)) And my Mum heard it and said, “HAHAHA buti di ka bumili ang mahal mahal pala! Mamaya wala ka nanamang kinakain dun! Haha”.

Okay!! So ayun. I borrowed his HD to get some movies! Most of the movies are old, like they were from 1989 or whatever :)) HAHAHAHA! Or the movies are like soldiers soldiers action action bang bang :)) Gosh!

He gave me a series :)) Haha. Entourage. I do not know if that is a good series, but I’ll try watching it this Christmas break :) Yay.

And uh. After unpacking all his things, he asked permission to go out =)) HAHAHA! What a weird brother. He just came and he wanted to go out already! He never tire! =)) Hahahaha.

So yea. That’s it. I watched uh, A Very Special Love :”> HAHA! Now I’m gonna watch You Changed my Life :)) HAHAHAHAHA!

That’s all, I guess.

Goodnight ppl :* Godbless everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment