I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Random thoughts

Hmm. I want to paint again. Kbye. Still dreaming of painting the best painting ever =)) JOKE! I want to paint my thesis! JOOOOOOOOOOKE! =)) HAHAHAHAHAHA

I want to buy Bob Ong books! I only have 2 :( I sad now.

I want to bake or do deserts! Hihi.

I want to finish our first major plate as in NOW =)) Kidding.

I want to cover a song :( I don’t know any song. I am sad again :(

I wish Lookbook will be nicer to me. I am so much annoyed with it. Never cooperating! Why not close the site now, noh? Useless piece of blah! –_____-

I wish I have thesis ideas now :( I have na pala, pero I want to ask my professor if it’s okay na. Hahahaha :P

I think my phone’s broken or my simcard’s broken. Either way, they’re both broken. Annoying –_-

I wish I’m not annoyed =)) Hahahahahaha nakaf;harfhqPLOHIASFJKL

I want to download Sims3 custom items! Hahahahaha

I want to have a good voice :( and good dancing body! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

I want to have a tortoise and more turtles! And a monkey! Hihihii

I want to sleep now. Okay. Goodbye! Goodnight :* Hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment