I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Before I start planning for Design.

I want to blog. Haha.

I am a happy kid now <3 Hihi.

I’ve been searching for Looking for Alaska for so long, and finally, I have one :”> Hihi. I ordered a book at Fully Booked Sm North, The Block last Monday(?), and they messaged me this morning that they already have the book and will be holding it for 3days for me. Haha.

And yes. I went to SM North a while ago with my sister just to buy the book! =)) Haha.

My sister bought an adaptor(?) or power plug for our game console. Anodaw =)) HAHAHA! My brother lost his power plug kasi. Brr. Annoying.

And she’s looking for a tutu dress? :| For her classmate who want it for their exchange gift. Wth? Tutu dress? Ano ka, ballerina? =)) Kainis.

And uh. I bought two books today. I saw a book that was on sale and I think it’s a good book. So I bought it. Hihi <3

And uh. Uhhh. I want to buy a discount card in Fully Booked :( Huhu. But it costs 700php :| Nvm =)) Hahahahaha! Next time. Tss.

And seriously, I need to stop buying books =)) And I should start reading all of my unread books before buying a new one. But I really want to buy the hardbound set of Harry Potter :O ITS SO UGHHHH, HIHIHI :”>

I wanted to buy a grid notebook, but it’s very expensive, uh, 299php ata? :)) Eh ubos na pera ko kanina </3 HUHU. Next time hahahaha.

Okay. Now. I will be planning our library <3 HIHI. Sipag ko noh. I know, forever! Jk =))

Goodbye! Haha :) Godbless! Hihi.

Ang labo ng blog ko ata. Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment