I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, December 17, 2010

Wishlist.

1. Harry Potter Set. Preferably Hardbound.
2. Series of Unfortunate Events Books 6,9,10,11,13.
3. Oil paints and paintbrushes and canvassss. Haha
4. Bob Ong books.
5. Money! Yay. =))
6. More books. ♥
7. Squared notebook.
8. Techpens! Brr :|
9. Hard drive 1TB. LOLJK. Haha
10. Paulo Coelho Set.
11. Turtle or a monkey.
12. Inspirational or devotional books.
13. Architecture books, as in A LOT.
14. Ipod.
15. A very very merry and happy Christmas with my family and love ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment