I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

It’s Lola’s birthday today :) yay! Happy Birthday, Lola. We miss youuuu :(

2011, another year to face. Another year to have more fun, more laughs, more friends, more people, more problems, more struggles, more happiness, more plates, more sleepless nights, more love and a lot more of other things that will mold your life for the next years. And I am ready to face it B-) MUAHAHA

I had a wonderful year :) Thank you, Lord.

Happy New Year, everyone!

May you have a wonderful and blessed new year!

For everyone who made my 2010 great, I LOVE YOU LIKE BIGTIME. Thank you for everything :) I can’t put all your names here, haha! It’ll take me forever to thank you all.

Godbless you and youre familiessss ppl :*

Thank You, Lord for 2010 and thank You for 2011 :) I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment