I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

Memoirs of a Teenage AmnesiacOne heck of a great book! I just finished reading it last night, and I am going to read it again tomorrow! Mwahaha! :D Bitin na bitin ako! Gusto kong ulit ulitin!

Japan made a movie for the book and it was launched last March 2010, but I can’t find a torrent download or a streaming for it :( Sad it is :( I am really really really desperate! Can someone help me! :( I really need to watch the movie!

I really really love WILL(Naomi’s bestfriend. They fell in love with each other before she fell on the stairs and fell in love even after she got her memory back!). James(they guy she fell in love with when she needed someone when she’s an amnesiac) then Ace(her ex/boyfriend) in the book! LOL.

Naomi is a great kid, she’s an orphan, though! After she got the amnesia, she became a better person not only for herself, but for her family and friends and school! She realized a lot of things about whatsnot and whatis.

Ah very very good book! About yourself, friends, family and love :>

And blah! I REALLY LOVE THE BOOK! GAAAAAAAAAAH! I CAN’T GET OVER IT!!! HAHAHAHA =)) VERY VERY GREAT BOOK! :) It’s not a love story like a NicSparks book, but it is a feel-good book or something that you can’t put down while reading! It is one of my very very favorite among all my books!! Hahahaha :))

KBYE! I NEED THE MOVIE, NOW!! PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME! I AM DESPERATE!!! I’ll search tomorrow in the internet and look for a DVD in St.Francis on Sunday!! HAHAHA =)) TOO DESPERATE! GOSH =))

KBYE! SORRY FOR ENGLISHING, I JUST WANT TO! AHEHE :))

Goodeverning peoplezzz :* Godbless!

No comments:

Post a Comment