I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Splice

Hmm. SPLICE :| Uhh. It’s about two married geneticist who can’t have a child. Sooo, the crazy mom experimented with gene splicing and mixed their protien blahblah experiment with her DNA and created an alien bisexual monster :| The movie is Rated-PPPPGGGG! HAHAHAHA =))))) UGH. It’s a good movie but weird, very weird :))

And uhh. Pumasok ako sa kwarto nila Mum tapos tumalon ako sa bed nila. Kasooo, may comb pala dun sa bed @_@ Tapos natamaan ng kamay ko yung mga fingers nung comb :))

Akala ko nung una, paper lang na makapal na nakacrumple =)) Tas nung kinuha nung sister ko, nakita kong comb :)) Tinignan ko kamay ko, merong sugat at mga gasgas. Maliit lang naman, pero dumudugo =)) Brr. Stupid. Yun lamang.

PIC-00008  
My calloused palm! Ew. Hahah

Pati bandaid yung bandaid niya ngayon, napupuno pa ng dugo. I’m losing blood. Gosh!

Nangangayayat na nga ako eh, andami ng nagsasabi. This is saaad! I need to gain weight! I’ll eat and eat and eat and sleep and sleep and sleep and uhh. Fat and fat and fat? :(( HUHU. Paano ba magpataba!! GRR :((

Oo na malabo nako magexplain at magkwento! Brr :((

Night! :D Interior na! AJA AJA!

2 comments: