I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Monday, September 6, 2010

OHMY

UGH. I’m doing this house plan for my Dud! And I said I’ll do it after our second Design plate. Guess what, until now, I’m stuck doing its walls and windows :)) Brr. I’m too lazy.

First of all, I love doing my plates in Google Sketchup because it’s very user friendly. But the heck, detailing every single wall of this house is a lot more work than finishing our Second Major Plate. HAHAHA! Kidding!

Then after a while, I thought of doing it on TheSims3! :)) So I installed the game and updated it for a lot of minutes. I opened the game then typed in a money cheat (Motherlode is the beyst!) then realized that Sims doesn’t have any curved wall :| HAHAHAHA. So much for my effort installing the game! :| Lalala.

So I got back from where I started, SKETCHUP! I’ve finished doing the walls using 1001bit but then again and again, I WANT TO PUT SOME DETAILS ON MY FACADE! And I can’t seem to put some overhangs along the glass wall!! :(( Stupid 1001bit auto-wall :| BRR. Update your software, people! Maybe a lot of your users would want to edit the wall, DUH!

I wanted to do it on ArchiCad or Revit, but then again, I dunno how to use those stupid softwares :)) I mean I know the basics, really, but I’m too lazy to click and click and click everything, and I don’t know the advanced features of Revit. HAHAHAHA. Loser. I’ll ask Rella to teach me how! Because she’s an expert! VERY VERY GREAT REVIT-er girl! She can open her own Revit Academy in UST or beside our house or hers! Hihihi. No kidding!

I was thinking if I’m gonna go for a flat roof or the slanted one(hipped roof?) HAHA. I dunno what it’s called. Yago won’t help me! Gosh, such a fren!

So yea, I ended up closing my Sketchup windows and doing this blog :)) HAHA. At least I’ve done all the plans with its walls and some details on the facade! OHA! But I really want to finish the plans and perspective this week! Maybe on Friday! I’ll do my walls manually, and won’t be using that 1001bit auto-wall. Brr! AJA AJA FIGHTING!

Haha. Night :) Sorry for my poor grammar in English! :((

No comments:

Post a Comment