I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Twitter

I came back on Twitter as an inactive user. The reason why is because I saw that some of the Full House and CSI casts are tweeting, and I want to stalk them. HAHAHAHAHA =)))))))))))) And I’m following verified accounts! I’m not that ignorant, you know. HAHA

I still don’t get what RT @blahblah stands for and whatsoever Twitter’s features are. IDC, I think? I won’t be using it like how I used Plurk before which is now on freeze mode because I’m too lazy to open it, I guess? Haha. Whatever =))

I just want to read stuff from them(FullHouse and CSI, HIMYM and House casts) and some about arts, books, news, and architecture :D

Really, it’s a good site to look for arts and architecture and news and stuff :)

So yea. Haha. Blah. Night people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment