I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, January 14, 2011

Danica Ang

She’s my bestfriend for 9years, and she’s here AGAIN. Hahaha

She made me install some stuff in her laptop. Hihi

We made some covers and joke videos =)) Because we’re complete retards when we’re together. Hahaha! Labyu Bah!

If you want to avoid having a bad headache for the whole day, please, don’t play our videos. =))

But I will still post our videos because I’m a crazy girl. And I am so so so proud of us =)) HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!

Subscribe! Like! Comment! Follow! Be a Fan! Everything! Hahaha

Nakakahiya talaga siya! Grabe =)) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Picture to Burn Intro (Play)
Billionaire Travie McCoy feat Bruno Mars (Cover)
Airplanes B.o.B. feat Hayley Williams (Cover)

OO NA! FEEL NA FEEL KO NAAAA =)) Hahahahaha kahit alam kong wala akong singing voice or talent. Bat ba =)) hahahahahahaha! Gusto ko eh!

Hihihii goodnight :*

No comments:

Post a Comment