I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wiss toy

jbl-m-24606566_6144

My bestfriend for 9years, Danica Ang, was here last night because she doesn’t want to go back to her dorm in Mendiola.

She borrowed a toy from her friend, WISS TOY! It’s like Jenga or UNO Stacko.

It’s a very very fun game to play! :) I’ll buy Jenga or Stacko next time!! Hihi.

I lost in the first game. Then she lost in the second and third game! =)) Then I laughed so hard! Like “Hahahahaha!” Kidding =)) Haha! So she bought us McDonalds, because that was the deal. <3 Hihi

I want to play!!!! Gosh! I am ignorant! Hahahaha!

Hey, my sea monkeys are big now! Before, they are like the size of a DOT, but now, they are like the size of an UNDERSCORE! Oha :> Improving!

No comments:

Post a Comment