I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Goodmorning

I was trying to change my Blogger layout last night, but I decided not to because I can’t find anything pleasing in my eyes. Ano daw. Haha =))

I tried using two layouts, but the format didn’t match with my old theme and I need to fix it and blah, and I’m a certifies lazy-ass so I didn’t do it.

My friend, made me a sketch in Photoshop :) Hihi. And I liked it because I have blue&brown highlights and a round chubby face and cool eyes =))

Cassandra

She made that for 2minutes!!! Oha, top that! Muahahaha

Sometimes, when I want to figure out what I’m feeling at the moment, I go to this site and figure out my current emotion. Hihi

Sometimes, it’s just for fun when I don’t have anything else to do. Sometimes, I just want to. Sometimes, I get amused by the results that it matches what I really feel. Haha!

Well, whatever. I’m just a lonely sad girl doing nothing. Hahaha!

asd

Ahihihihi =)) Diorella, try mo din! Please, lemme see your result! Nyahaha.

That’s all. Goodmorning :)

Godbless and have a nice day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment