I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, January 21, 2011

Looking for Alaska and the rain

Untitled-1

Haha. I have finished reading this book after a month? I dunno.

I bought this last December, and started reading it this January, after The Doppleganger Chronicles and Linger. I was too lazy too read because I was busy sleeping all day.

So yea. The book didn’t amuse me that much like how I expected it to amaze me with its plot.

Good point: The book has a great plot, really. Haha. I liked how John Green used last words and the four (or five, including Lara) rebellious characters to make the story so vivid and interesting. I really loved the gang, Colonel/Chip, Takumi, Miles/Pudge, Alaska(ofcourse) and Lara. Also, some of the characters who made the story good, the Eagle, the Old Man, Jake and the Weekday Warriors. Haha

Bad point: But again, I didn’t like it that much because of some reasons (1) sometimes there will be paragraphs that will tell that God never existed or whatever, its like he’s being an atheist (2) most of the foul words they use disrespect God or they always say His name when they are mad or whatever, it’s just uncomfortable reading statements like that (3) Miles Halter is an obsessed and selfish man. Haha. It’s really annoying. But whatever, he still loved Alaska Young with whoever she was.

 

asd

I bought this wallet at Artwork. You know, because Artwork wallets are (1) cheap (2) cool and (3) really nice. LOL.

I like the color, yellow and black. My old one is already worn-out and it has a hole inside already. Hihi. That’s why.

 

asdf

Rella and I bought new rings <3 Hihi.

The old ring is the one with the stones and screw-like design around it. And the new one is the one that looks like two rings glued together. Hahahahha

It’s so cute. Hihi :”>

Untitled

Remember I said before that I am writing in this Windows Live Writer thingy because I can’t open the “NEW POST” button on my dashboard? So yea, this is how it looks like right nanana.

I updated my blog theme here because I changed my layout just recently and after the update, my blogger background is here and there and everywhere and I can’t even see or read the text that I’m writing! GRR.

I am still figuring out how to take off this background and just leave it blank or plain white without editing my own layout in my blogger account. Yea, whatever.

Today, it rained hard with some major lightning effect. Haha. It was scary but the cold made me sleepy and yes, I slept at around 5pm or 6pm, I guess. and woke up at around 8pm or 9pm? Haha. I used the PC and then decided to eat dinner. I made myself some scrambled eggs and ate lumpia with suka+sili+bawang. Hihi. Busog!

I am now reading Sleeping arrangements by Madeleine Wickham because (1) it’s a easy-to-read-and-analyze-and-whatever book (2) it can be read in just one sitting (3) I want a what-do-you-call-this-word-uhh-still-thinking-and-I-can’t-think-of-the-word-so-nevermind book. LOL, I really can’t remember the word haha.

After this book, I’ll be starting reading the Hunger Games trilogy and will start buying books again. Muahahaha! <3

Oh hey, I learned this (1) (2) (3) (n) numbering from the novel Looking for Alaska. I liked it and it’s cool. Hahaha! So yea, I’ll be using it from now on. Hihi. Bat ba! =))

I want to color my hair dark brown! Something that won’t be noticed when first seen. Hm, whatever. Haha

Oh, we have like this mini-vacation-after-your-exam thingy, and this is really is iiitttt!! It’s like 3 and a half day or 4days. Muahaha. I will sleep all day without worrying about school or being late or some lame homework or quiz or whatever. But I’ll be worrying about my grades for my preliminary exam </3 Huhu :( Kaya yan! Aja aja fighting!

And yea, ArkiWeek is near, it will be on February 14 <3 hihi. And we’ll be having our float again and I still do not know what our theme will be. The theme is focused on video games. I want Warcraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Red Alert, Prince of Persia, Tron, Metal Slug, Tekken, Street Fighter or uhh, Pacman! Loljk.

So yea, this is long enough. Goodnight ppl :*

Godbless your week ;) Hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment