I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ukei

Hello there! :)

I just want to blog because I want to. Hihi.

I woke up late, as usual, and did my usual routine.

I asked Rella to come with us to Megamall because I want to be with her but she doesn’t like :( Huhu I’m sad girl now.

I went out because I want to, and because boredom is killing me. Blah.

My sister and I went to Megamall and bought some stuff. She bought a UV filter chuba for her lens and bought an inhaler because she can’t breathe.

I bought a FEED bracelet to help feed children in other countries like Kenya, Pakistan, etc. Hihi.

DSC_0412

I don’t know if its true, but I liked the bracelets. And the thought that it’s for a good cause, why not? Hihi. The yellow one is nice, too. Even the colors blue and gold <3 Hihi. The color indicates the country you want to help. There are 6 or 8 countries, I think.

I tried avoiding going in to bookstores because (one) I don’t have money, (two) I can’t afford buying another book that will add to my pile of unread-dust-coated books, (three) I know I’ll still buy if I went in a bookstore because that’s how stubborn I am.

But I still went in into two bookstores and avoided all the shelves of books =)) I tried, but I really can’t, and I still went looking for books. Muahaha. But I didn’t buy any because I wanted to finish all my books first before buying another one and I really didn’t bring enough money. LOL. So yea, I just need to see lots of books so my day would be complete. Haha!

BUT HEEEY, to those who want to give me a book, feel free to give me one, I don’t mind. I will be happy pa! <3 hihihi. I’ll be waiting. :”>

Before going home from Megamall, we stopped by at Il Terrazzo in Tomas Morato and looked for a book that I thought was already released. LOL. Gosh, when will this book be released here in the PH! –_-“ I can’t wait. UGH.

cover_bk2

Huhu. Then I went looking for a cheese dip in Rustan’s Fresh Supermarket but failed.

I bought SUN load for our internet, you know. Naubos na yung time limit eh. Hahahaha =))

For our dinner, we bought 2 2pcs. Burger Steak without drinks @ Jollibee Drive-thru! LOL.

After that, we stopped by at Office Warehouse in Tomas Morato to buy number 2 Mongol pencil for our preliminary exams this week. Sipag ko noh! <3 Hihi. I wanted to buy a stapler because I want to staple all my notes hahahahahahaha =)) walang magawa eh hahaha! But I didn’t because I don’t have money. Hahaha. Nagkukuripot :)) LOL

When we were home, I watched the new episode of CSI:NY :”> Hihi.

Then I prepared my notes and handouts and highlighters, pens, notebook and books. But I’m still here, you know. Hihihi.

Ok, goodbye na. I will review na talaga. Hihi.

Goodngiht :* Godbless, everyone :)

Goodluck sa exams! :) Go go! Aja aja fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment