I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Today was a fairytale

Wele leng. Gusto ko lang, kasi kinakanta ko siya ngayon :))

I did nothing today. I didn’t even go to attend the mass :| Huhu. Hai.

I was supposed to finish a book today but my Dud and Mum asked me to accompany my sister to look for a Prom dress in Megamall.

So we went to Megamoles at around 5pm(?) then looked at some shops but found nothing.

So we decided to go to Podium. We saw this store, Palazzo or Pallazzo, where there are like 6 shops of formal dresses. So yea, we inquired on one of the shops about cocktail dresses, or if they can make it until my sister’s prom and etc.

So yea, they gave us contact information to send the design thru email.

After Podium, we went to Shangri-la and tried to look for ready made dresses. But failed so we jended up eating dinner at this restaurant and ate Vigan longganisa, two eggs with garlic rice  and tokwa’t baboy. Haha!

After that, we went to Powerbooks because I want to look for, uh, books. Duh. So I was trying to control myself from buying anything and just tried to look for good and new books, and not actually buying them. But yes, I failed again. I ended up buying _ books =)) HAHAHAHA blah –_-“ My sister bought this StarMagic Magazine =)) HAHAHAHAHA!

We were at Megamall before and she wanted to buy that magazine but she was too ashamed to reach for it on the top most row of the shelf. Hahahaha! She said to me, “HAHAHA nakakahiya naman kunin yang magazine, sabihin pa nila, ang effort kong aabutin para lang kay Sam Milby =)) Eh tignan mo mga binabasa nilang magazine, nakakahiya! Haha”. =))))

I will stop buying books from now on. Please, help me. Grr.

And then, when we were going home, I was lost and couldn’t find EDSA =)) Hahah! Kbye. But I still found it and safely went home!

I want a new bookshelf :( Huhu sad sad.

And my Series of Unfortunate Events books are almost complete! 4 more books! <3 Yay!

That’s all. Bye.

Hihi. Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment