I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pagong gong gong

Hey! My Kawaii friend gave me a turtle emoticon! =))

`( * )○`( * )○`( * )○

`( * )○`( * )○`( * )○

Hahahahaha!

I think they are big pagongs! Maybe they are tortoise/s!!

Hey, my pagongs have no food, if you want to donate some turtle food, please contact me. And I will surely appreciate the donationss =)) They are nagtytyaga sa tinapay at kanin. Hihi

Gardo is very very big now! Like, WOAH! His tail is very very huge! So cool!

Ed is still small, I think he’s the turtle with dwarfism! Juk =)) Hahaha! He never lumalaki! I sad </3 :(( I wish he’ll get bigger, so I’ll be happier! Hihihihi <3

Give me more turtles or a tortoise, please? Hihi. But first, give me lots of turtle food! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment